|
|
|
Hmm,school was typically boring as per normal.Half of the boys in my class were absent and that means boredom.They had to attend the inter-regu sepak takhraw.Pheew.I'm happy that we manage to last the whole day of school,then,fun outside.Me?No fun lar.Everyone are with their own business of doings.I really wanna mix with the others.But sometimes,I can't leave the important ones behind.Dude,I just had to go somewhere to eat ever since it came across my mind during school.So,some people wanted to tag along and so,I went.Hirah,Izzul,Hudy,Aisha.HaHa.Ate and then everyone were talking bout the junior times of school.Haa.It was totally funny.We laughed like giler babi.The times we fought in class,me and kenet,with tables all over the place.I can't believe it.Kental sak.HaHa.There were also other mischievious acts the rest of the class did.Discipline diary.Aww,those days. Alright.The band is hanging by a threat.Muslim's out from bail but that does not solve everything here.Mind you,there is still probation and counselling waiting to be handed to him for his mischieve.Ahh.At least he's out.How happy I am,even though we ain't that close and I just knew him like only a month?He impressed me alot with his skills.Oh,what a replacement for the fagg.HaaHa! Ok,I'm done.See ya. One for all,all for one.Is there still hope for us,guys?We'll see dudes. & get well soon iraa dear.HaHa.<3 :) irosen is not dead. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |