Monday, March 31, 2008
10:09 PM
Let's not talk about school.It's always the same.

So today,went jamming.I wasted part of my time waiting for the mic to be ok again.Cause it got spoilt.For 1 hour waited for the thing to get repaired.So,I only had 45 minutes to sing?Doesn't matter.But hais.First,got some clash with one group about the booking time.Then,one by one,the things got spoilt.Haa.Like what the fuck like that.

Anyway,yesterday went to some gig at substation.It was quite a fun.But somehow,I find skanking boring.Maybe I don't have th mood to or have the feeling to feel the music.Hmm,depends lar.I'm not really that enthusiastic about this gig stuffs.I hate watching.But instead,listening to their music is what I'll love doing.

Sometimes,trying to be somebody is hard.
Trying to be for the sake of others.
But instead it gets over my head.
What they think is actually their own world of fairytale.

Seriously,I don't care what you wanna do to my girl.Contact.Im fine.
But trying the hardest thing ever.You've been reaching over my limits.

I don't know if being the guy that don't want to fight over a girl is good.
Cause most are fighting their rights over their loved ones.

No matter what I am.I love her.
Nobody control her decisions.Fucking hypocrites.

I just can't accept the past.

Anyway,Irosen's looking forward for this Saturday.:))




Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2