|
|
|
1. What are you currently doing? *Doing the survey,of course. 2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket? *Old Trafford,Manchester.England. What's your favourite thing(s) to do? *Smoke?HaHa! 4. Do you think that money can buy happiness? *Oh yeah.I know it makes me happy.$.$ 5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? *I wish I was taller! 6. How do you know if your feeling's change? *Shut up lar.Don't want to talk about this can? 7. Do you encourage girls to admit their love to the guys? *Errr.No?But who cares.I've had these shits on a number of occasions dude! 8. What do you dream of doing in the future? *Sleep like never before!HaHa. 9.List out 3 good points about the person who tagged you. *She's sweet.She's pretty.She's just right.:)) 10. What makes you happy? *It all depends on my mood?It can get abit random you see.... 11. What type of person do you hate most? *I seriously hate people who brangan alot.Get a life.HaHaHa.Drama people lor. 12. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road? *I just don't want to see myself living along the streets.Ouh please no-no. 13. If you do not have a boyfriend/girlfriend,do you feel like having one now? *Why not?or why should I? 14. Who is the most important person in your life? *My mother.My father.My younger brother.My youngest brother.My sister.blablabla.....sape lagi kao nak? 15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? *Education? 16. If you have a chance to change your life,what would you want to change? *Have myself a bald cut so that I totally look different. 17. If you are given a chance to re-live your life,would you live it the way you are living now? *Mistakes can be made.But never be erased. 18.Are you courageous to tell a person that you like him/her? *Err.Depends?I never really did that once before,unless she told me the truth first!HaHa. 19. Would you rather follow your heart or mind when deciding for the right one? *If I would fall for any girl,my mind would just ask me to make her stay longer. 20. What would you consider about when you stead with a guy/girl?? *Fuck lar.Everything about relationship.*No comment* |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |