|
|
|
Hey.So today got back home at around 3.30?Yeah.School's boring.Even Illya said so.Cause there's nothing we expect from others in school anymore.But the fact that some did so is because of their new much more "gerek" friends to lepak with,CCA and other activities,to spend time with girlfriends and boyfriends lame shits.Ahh haha.Ok stop laughing. Alright.So today was sweet heaven bebeh.John Paul Low didn't come to school and so does Miss Hanani.Four sweet free periods for today.Alright.So did some work and stuffs.Bonus thing of the day is no peer tutoring.So was fucking free after 1.40.Ate lunch with Izzul and Illya joined soon after.That's before me and Illya left. So I bought ice-cream cause the weather was fucking hot.Even in class too.With the fan on.I wonder why cause you know I don't have fats and feel this body warmth inside of me.HeHe!And some more,I just know the climate is changing drastically.You'll feel the strong heat once but minutes later,strangely,you'll feel the cooling wind that will actually make us think that it is about to rain heavily soon.But then,ahh..the sun appears out again.So,there's a fast cycle of the heat and coolness for thee past hours that I've been in school.At the end of the day,I was glad I got home early.Cause it did rain heavily just now.HaHa! And congratulations to a friend,Zuhaili Bin Mazli,in getting Silver in the national bowling tournament.Haa!:)) Alright.I've got a project to do.HeHe! :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |