|
|
|
Well,basically today had been sleeping alot.Woke up at around 2.Had my so called breakfast and than due to boredness went to sleep soon after.Woke up at around 6 there.Dad came knocking the door.In fact I knew he knocked it three times.Not knock like as if hit the door 3 times.But a multiple of times and in 3 rounds of knocks.HaHa.How I knew?This sounds funny.Cause I was sleeping and as you know,you will be dreaming of something.Yeah,I was dreaming.And there was a knock inside my dream too.Like you know that irritating knock,same as my dad's.Yeah.I did opened the door.But to my suprise.Somebody knocked because someone came to visit.A girl?HaHa.Don't know lar why.Then,the second time,it was about my family asking me out.The third,yeah,I woke up and opened.I was in fact angry.Laaa.But felt funny abit,it was'nt a dream.Dad had been knocking like more than twice.HaHa!! Ok,than went back to sleep.Seconds later,mom shouted my name.Ira called.She was bored,poor thing lar.And was lonely.Yeah and so we talk.Not more than half an hour.Then I heard Eqa there.So,I thought she should layan Eqa instead,and I just asked her to do so.I was shocked she put down the phone like that.I guess it was my fault too.I guess I sound grumpy and giving the layan nk tanak voice.Sorry if what I might sound had made you mad huh.Sorry honey. Alright so yesterday was the most boring and most tk jadi event of my whole 4 years in Dunearn.Sports Day was a shit.It was so not highly fanatic and everyone were so quiet looking at the cheerleading.Cheerleading should be full of shouts and cheering.Haa!But I can't blame the spectators also,cause the groups also did some errors with their stunts.But it was still a fun to watch.Especially an old friend.Dude you look lost man.Other than that,I only had my relay event.So we won silver.I wasn't in the mood to run too cause nothing feels inspiring.This year seem different.Haiyaa.I just run for the sake of it.But getting silver was a good thing. And then,after Sports Day,we went walking and running in the rain.Mandi hujan.HaHa.Haris jatoh!!Tkle luper sak.In fact I'm laughing to myself now.HeHe.So we headed to Lot 1 to eat.I didn't want to spend cash on anything but just bought myself something to eat because everyone were eating.HaHa.But something made me mad also lar.Some so called superstar came to the same restaurant to have their meal.Sucks,you know why,I don't even treat famous people and make them look famous at all.From Anugerah Suria huh?Sorry,I never watched.Those fuckers made Hudy cried and kicked a chair that hit Illya right in front of my face.I had other things to think off than getting mad.It was cold.DAMN cold.Stupid mat reps.I knew they were talking about me also.I don't know about what.Kalao nk tngok dorang,ape crite sak,aku tk tngok anugerah pon nk jakon uat per.Haa.So yeah,we all were still babling about them.But soon after eating met some people and headed to CCK park.There were me,izzul,zuhaili,illya,hudy,hirah,sirin.HaHa.Due to the anger and coldness we had endured,we then had fun with stupidity and shameless acts.HaHa.It was worth laughing at myself.Bodo sak aku. So headed home and reached around 9.30++.Showed mom my medal cause early in the morning,she asked me to bring back some prize.There I did :)).And btw,that will be like a birthday present for her lar.Yesterday was her birthday and I was like know nothing about it.Happy birthday ibu.HaHa. That's about it. :)) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |