|
|
|
Then,okay,I should be happy cause the internet's available back home.Ahh,but what totally made me mad is that the computer restarted itself after mamat used it!Like what shit man that bloody bodoh kiddo is doing.Play game.Eh,this computer not for game.What so good bout games anyway?Even guys my age play them.Dudes,I find it boring playing the psp.Haa.Anyway,when there's internet right,I use to search for songs.But now?!The audio speaker is rosak!I can't hear a thing.Ah man.I hate this fucking kids at home. Worst still,Nadia.Eeee.Tak tahu malu nye budak.Aku kecik2 pon tk mcm gitu.Semue die nak.Aku tngah makan pon die dgn muke pengemis die mitak makan.Alaaa,she's lucky she know how to make a face full of pity.So,I just gave her what she want. Damn lar!This house is a mess with the resources.Semue tnk blajar!Ok lar,I want go study.Ceh!I mean sleep! I feel like hitting all my siblings on the head using a pail! :@ |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |