Monday, February 11, 2008
7:41 PM
Today was booring.

I don't know why life is getting so plain dull.:((

Ahh please at least everything's simple like I wished it would be.:)) Now there's a smile to be happy about!

School was okay.Semangat belajar.YeaYea.But as time flies,I'll get tired of listening.Ahh I wish I have an active mind like for 24/7.HaHa!

So spent the day after school with friends.Yeaa.I miss one guy.Fagg.This will be the last time I'll say this cause I will no longer sound like I care and I really do mean it.Say bye being my 'BEST', pal.

Talking about what we've always had in the past is now completely different.
I want the old friend.Like what he used to be.
I may sound mad always when he'll just shake our hands and leave us just like that for someone.
Dude,what do we get when we tried to hang out with ya during the weekends?Simple:Trouble.
Dude,what does she gets when she tried to spend time with ya anytime she likes?Simple:Ease.
Unfair.

I don't know why I even bother about this.But alright,this may be the last time I sound concern towards my friends with their relationship.Cause after this,I may not bother.I guess.So wanna go to your so called 'sweetheart'..then do so.Cause its time I just sit down and give myself a big smile.Yeah.At least people are happy.

Cause I've faced this once and that's when I got the best replacements which are with me right now still.

Alright now..I know this sounds faggy.But at least for once in awhile.HeHe.To show some people from calling me heartless kan?Aite..that sounds quite lame siaa.Ok I'm done with those words.

Jamming please.I want it.So damn badly.Mamamamamamamamamamamaa.HaHa.Alright,when will it be.I'm patient enough to wait for that moment now.

:))


Love sucks.
That's what I used to say 2 years ago when a friend left and gave it all for her girl.

Now I got mine.
Ups and downs.I still love her more even though I'm actually equal to the people living around her.

Live it.
Don't cry.
I have got a life.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2