|
|
|
Kids.Stupid?I don't know.Don't ever see those on TV the ones you'll be one day.Just don't make them the role model for your future,you'll end up crying.Follow the trends,follow all those dress ups.I hate it when music is turning into more like a trend.Especially with the different kind of music suited next to rock is coming at an existence nowadays. Ok,yesterday met her.Since some plans were cancelled.Hais.So met her,as she said she wanna cut her hair?HaHa.But instead,went to spend time somewhere.:)) Before that,slept over at Illya's house.Yeah.Some things were not going according to plan.With some people causing problems.Typical friends.Ok,so there were me,Illya and Izzul.And then Muslim and Izhar joined the night. Had cross country that afternoon.Yeah.Quite funny lar.Went Pizza Hut before that.Ate with the girls.I shared Illya's Lasagna.Cause nga smangat nak lari.But,we were like damn late.Almost more than 30 minutes late to assemble.HaHa. :)) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |