|
|
|
Haa.So there was Sports Day Heats earlier just now.Dude,I suck!HaHa.Seriously,but hey,this wasn't what I was looking forward too.It was just for fun.HeHe. So,school's been a total slack.I don't know lar.Just now in Social Studies class,somehow,I realise that it'll be a waste to slack a year and fail.Seriously,I mean,I know,I have to at least do well with an acceptable effort so that maybe,by luck,they can push me?You know,good students deserve this.Ceh!No lar,that is not what I meant.I mean,they say,these year will be a little less tougher cause it'll be our last year to follow the old criteria.It'll be an easy push up to sec 5,cause they want us to,but I hope I will not take things for granted.No more luck,let's make an effort.(I know,I only say things.Lalaalaaala.)HaHa.Berangan-angan.Hope I can mean my words this time. Anyway,I miss somebody.Her name?Who else if she isn't Nur Hazirah Bte Sazalee. Baby,for countless nights now,I've been away. You never know how much I've missed you day by day. Each time dawn nears,a new day begins,everybody knows I'll be getting ready for school. But I've wasted my night,without you there,my day lacks of your sweet loving purity too. I know I'm not the only one for you, But you're the only one for me. I have my words on you, I'll be in love with you no matter what cause you're never that far away from my heart. You're still that perfect girl, Who I know that always makes me happy,even if it takes pretending that you're there. <3 Before I go huh,tomorrow I have oral after school.Ahh,boring school.Can't wait for the weekeends,wonder what we will be looking forward to this time.Heard there's a gig at Scape.Haa!I'll be there,if I have the mood.For now,I'll have my last meal,drink my milk and go to bed.I'm turning into a pig nowadays.I can't help it,I'm getting tired day by day.I'm done and out! I'll see you in my dreams again tonight. :)) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |