Tuesday, February 19, 2008
6:42 PM
Got home at about 4.45 just now.After Peer Tutoring straight away headed home.Fooui.It feels so good okay.Yeah!

So,today nothing interesting lar.My hair got caught that's the only story that is interesting.Like damn fucking hell.I'm gonna cut it later,sure am gonna trim it.Was supposed to go home and have a haircut but as I told that fucking DM that I have NEVER..i mean it..NEVER went to the barber before,he told me to call mom.And I know mom will say,"tch,kao ni,ade ape plak nie,da da da."I know lar I'm being such a problematic son.HaHa!Ok,so by tomorow lar cut.I don't know what's so long lar.Stupid school.

Anyway,yesterday a flat caught fire at Bukit Batok there.Me and Ezan were walking to the bus stop outside school.Had soccer before that.And I did saw something black but in my mind,it was just clouds.But he said,"eh fun,kao tengok tu.tu asap kan?aku rase ade rumah terbakar."Is it me being so potek or just never ever thought about negative things.I still believe it was just clouds.But as closer we get,hell yeah there was fire.HaHa!So I bought my Want Want and watched the scenery.Me and Ezan started talking crap bout being heroes.Oh yeah.Just imagine this.

The next morning.

Mr Rani:"Can Ezan from 4 Topaz and Irfan from 4 Amber please stand."

And the school will go,"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuhhh"(and laughing in thinking it was just that we found a wallet.)

Mr Rani:"They saved some residents from a flat yesterday and risk their lives by doing so.Could you please give them a round of applause."

.."with some stupid talk saying that we did the school proud and so."

Yeah baby,there were applauses.And us being the only ones standing proud.But we will be looking weird in our mummy costume as we have been bandaged due to the burn we sustained.


HaHa.Ok lar.No more stupid stories.Lame I know.HaaaHaa.I'm done and gonna do my F&N now.Stupid coursework.

:))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2