|
|
|
So,today went to shop at penin.Ibu blanje.HaHa.Didn't buy any shirts or anything.Sal penin tkde class uh.Ceh!Betol per actually.So,bought a new hoodie and some stuffs.Simple stuffs. So,after that,met Illya and Zuhaili.Yeahoo.We headed to penin,as for me,round 2.Haaa. After that,went to Clarke Quay for our favourite destination,Coffee Bean!!But,the shop was closed down.The 3 of us were like so damn disappointed lar!Slalu lepak there and have our drink.But today,ahh..forget it. At last after some walking and watching,we went to Marina and waited for the others.One by one came.Izzul and Syahirah followed by Sirin and Co. lastly Aisha.Yay.Chingay was stupid lar.I don't know what's so special about it. We went Fort Caning Park before we went off.Yeah.Waste of my penny.I wasn't high and it was like damn wasted.Who cares. Last train.I was as panicked as ever.HaHa.Sirin lend me some cash and I'm home now.Thanks Sirin!!"What are friends for right?"HaHa.Thanks,alot. :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |