|
|
|
My words may be cursed..I guess.I don't know what I might say or do.I'll try to keep my words sweet. But first!Happy Chinese New Year to my friends!I'm no racist.:)) YeaYea.So,got back from Malaysia at 5 plus.BBQed at nenek's place.Haa.I ate alot.But still,I'm as skinny as normal.Hais!Didn't had the chance to jam with them too!Dudes,first jamming of the year huh..missed me out.Damn!Well,went Malaysia on Wednesday night.The night when dearie went for her Genting Trip too!Didn't get to wish her a safe trip.Anyway,have a safe trip home then. I'm seriously short of ideas on what to write.Should have gone to bed but that feeling bothered me again!When I thought it was okay now.Don't care to know what cause me myself don't know what it is even.Soon,I'll get to know what it is. Anyway,met Miss Hanani and her family today.As soon as I've entered Singapore and had dinner at a coffee shop.HaHa!Waved at her.So cute.Her dad,her brother or whoever lar also turned back and see.Aisey..but dad had a talk with her dad and finally,got a look at Irfan now?HaHa.The kid who was taught by your daughter. Funny lar. Ok lar.Done and out. :)) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |