Friday, January 25, 2008
11:34 PM
Yeah.Hi(:.

This past few days has been quite happening lar with some gangsterism around.HaHa.Especially today.Hmm,no need infos its just plain stupid of some people.

Ok.So training today and yesterday.Quite satisfying.Yeah,but my fatigue's low.Penat sak.Somemore de preparing of cross country during PE yesterday.I was having a cough and not feeling well.I had a stop my running due to headache.Damn!Apis left me like distances away even though I started my run with him.I wanted to catch up but too bad my kpale kene tekan.HaHa.Today after training I accompanied Izwann to Lot 1 to buy his books.HaHa.15 bucks voucher,almost wasted cuz de books total amout was lesser so there aint gonna be any change if he used the 15.So,I told him to get me a book,and get himself a pen.HaHa!So I got a book from him.Malay workbook.K,that book will be the last one after one by one buying my books.Since I dint bought all during the holidays.Damn!There was the release of the O'levels results on Wednesday also.Damn,I was the one sweating sak.Donnoe why.HaHa.Well,after looking at the results,I seriously dont understand a single shit about it.Hais.With the weird numbers.All the best people!

So..life's just plain cool.

:))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2