|
|
|
Haa.Hmm,school was okay.F&N's N Levels Course Work was like so fucking easy sak when I looked at the paper given.Oh seriously waddahell.HaHa.So soon ehk.Alaa,tao takper smangat.Cakap jer..nati buat tak betol.HeHe.Alright,so at the end of school,went lepak with Wan,Hakim and Izhar lar.HaHa.Was funny lar.Especially during recess earlier today.HAHA!Izzul's curry was all over Hakim's shirt.Alaa,Izzul pon kene lar.Kekek sak.Izzul's clumsiness ehk.Typical him.Well,the four of us went lepak near school there.Went cdans.Before that,we got cigs from this one pakcik while sitting at this void deck.Kiwek.Free lar seh.HeHe.Then,we went lepak bawa block again.Before we headed to Lot 1.Cebai.Hakim busted went home first.Tak bilang tak ape.Haa.Mampos lar.After Lot 1 we headed to kolong block again.Lepak.I copied some homework quiestions from Izwann's cause I aint got the book I supposed to do it with.And yea,I just listened the other 2 talking bout school life in the past and Izhar's past relationship.Talked bout me too when we were so close before that relationship even existed.HaHa.Like awww..so damn close sak.Stupid kids in the past.Kk,enough of this fagg stuffs.HeHe.Well,got our last stick of the day and headed home. Oh tomoro school.Assembly.Orites.I'm taking my sleep now. :)) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |