|
|
|
Today training was a blast!Ok lar,not really a blast like that,but was okay lar.All because I had fun for today.Damn,as again,had internal suspension for the 2nd time bloody fuck!!Bullshit sia.All because of missing my bus and stupid throat which I needed to take medicine at the last minute.Damn lar.Paisey tao dudok sorang2.Orang tngok cm aku ni budak jahat.Hais.MALU!Ok lar,so training today I hurt my balls.Damn.Paham2 lar k people.Eee. Alright,I wanted to blog before going to sleep actually.Tired to the core! When those tales were just lies, My mind just can't get it off, As my temper rises, All I think about is hurting myself. And not nobody else. As you see,its a solution for I don't cry in these situations. Friends are friends. I don't have any when it comes to these. I'll have things fair and square. I cover my own back,I create stories about myself,not trying to make one for others. Bloody wankers. But I did hurt you.Thanks to some human beings and their brainwashing.Seriously. Stop the dramas. But hey, Baby,I'm yours again. The drama has ended! :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |