|
|
|
Alright,sorry for the FARK...& putting down the phone just like that.Glad you had the chance to look at the fireworks.I DID'NT.Dont you give a shit about this.I don't really like fireworks.Good you had your friends.Speaking bout friends,I had to be there for somebody else.After what I did to you.You know,I treated a friend just like my own girl.By wiping the tears off her face.Touching her cheeks to help calm her down.Trying to save a couple's relationship existing for over a year now. Glad I made something out of myself.I did'nt know I could do such a thing and make it into something good.It's you who made me who I am today. Sorry.One word.Regret.That's my only feeling.I just wanted to see you and give you a new year kiss.Guess,I can't.After the fireworks ended,my expectations were down.I did'nt watch them with all my friends even when the fireworks were in the sky or seconds before it started.Very far apart from them even.Except for one.& the view sucks.The fireworks nearest to me was the cigarette bud I light up.I even burnt my hand at that time. Ok.Forget about that.It's days ago.I'm all about leaving things behind.After I've read your blog.I owe you an apology.My friends came up to me moments after you called Illya.Saying about you.Saying what if I did'nt had chased Izzul,I could have talked to you and find a meeting place.Guess,as friends are important to you.Mine are too.Good they're there.I was there. ..Nd hey,Happy 16th Birthday to the kid next door.Izzul.:)) ![]() |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |