Tuesday, January 15, 2008
9:20 PM
Ok.Soccer was very sucky.HaHa.Boring lar.No comments.Damn!

Hmm,school was okay.Some people just can't stop making jokes and it made me smile.And everywhere I go,got some humans must be there to say IRFAN!!Then I layan those humans laar.Ahh,I layan everyone in the canteen just now lar.And their smile made me like so much happy lar.HeHe!!Its like,I'm in and out there most of the time.So?At least ade orang expecting me in there what.Wakakakaka.Ok lar.Overall today was okay.Started the day so boring.Assembly.

Lessons was ok.Drew on papers only.Ahhh..just can't be bothered.

Ok lar.I'm tired.Last drink of milk and say hello to my sheeps which are waiting for me.

Some say I'm stupid for making up with that decision.Maybe I am.But they don't know the reasons behind this.

I never take anyone's pity for me.I pity her!I pity him!Don't pity me.After I got a full understanding of what you typed out in your blog.I don't need a thousand apologies.It should be me that should leave.Maybe I'm way way different huh.When I was waiting for you,yeah..I did what I need to.I respect some things.Now,all I wanna say is that I don't need orang cakap kesian sak irfan.Cuz I didn't get back what I did once.Don't think I fail to treat her well people.Hais..mcm keje die kn stead,break..stead,break.Same lar mcm lelaki yg da kene dgn aku.I know,those people think I treat her like what you people always thought of.Now,I'm sick and tired.Its over.Happy now?Hate me,cuz yeah!I did treat her like what you think.Serious.Tak bedek.

The anger is growing in me.But,it was the right time for some people.But I was always ready honey.

Everything's done and out.

:)) (I'M SMILING!..HaHa.)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2