|
|
|
Ahh,first two to face internal suspension in school.That sucks ok.I miss ma lessons.Like wth,I wanna study.I wanna do well,that's why!Mum and dad came to school the next day.I can't believe they made up stories,what the fuck!!You never shake me in bed or what per to wake me up,that has nothing to do with me being late lately...I was embarrassed when I heard that from Mr Boh's mouth.I just smile like as if its the fact.Fuck YOU! Anyway,I was'nt suspended for 2 days.Mr Rani let me go on the second day,yeah..good reason,cuz I don't wanna miss my lessons!HeHe.But some people in class just love it when I miss my lessons.HAHAHA! Aite,so today school was ok again.Slept in Chemistry class.Ngantok siott.Then had this CIP talk after school,it was okay too.Before it,we went out of school thinking bout buying cigarettes.But we did'nt,instead,we spied Izhar with Natasha!!HaHaHa.He chased us sak when he saw us peaking.WTH.So,there were me,Wann and Hakim.After CIP,we went out of school.Lepak pat bawa blok lagi.Joined Fathi all.Talk shit.HaHa.I then went back up the library to see Izzul and company.I was so far apart from them all this while,so,that's when I got my chance.Sat around library and then went kedai kopi to makan!!!Shiok2.I just wanna spend some time lar that's all. After that,we went back school and headed home soon after. Aite,so..the past 2 days,'ve been meeting her. Babe,nobody aint gonna leave anybody.I'm sorry if what I've done lately is wrong.Too much space=less time with you huh.Sorry for making you hurt.But I'm glad you've finally made up your mind after one more day.Thanks if I'm what you want.Cuz you're what I want. Walking you home that night, I've made up my precious last words. I could see your face turned so tensed, And your eyes so brightly red, As you're anxious... if we were to call this an end Look up into the sky with the sight of those stars too Shining so brightly for us two It's calling for one last wish If either I were to be forever vanish For you,from your very eyes,from your life. Walking you up your doorstep, a sudden hug felt like a trap I can hardly breath When you hug me so tightly And I can feel your emotions Through those thousand diamonds that are falling I know how hard you find it leaving With my shoulders to be your crying lean You never wanted to leave me Cuz I've said I'll end things differently Kept saying you never wanted to end it that way Each time I've made that same say Bending down on my knees now I'm waiting for your last bow. Another day,we met. I look dull,I look strange. Kept asking me what's wrong. Kept saying I'm fine. Took a seat, calm ourselves down, Another talk for our last desire beat, You're fine this time.. no tears left to get me drown. You've had your final say. As you told me you wanna stay. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |