Thursday, January 17, 2008
8:41 PM
HeyHey.I'm somehow glad today was pleasing.Soccer was okay.HaHa!School was okay.I'm already half dead for the last period which was History as I only got 3 hours of sleep last night.Damn.Wanted to sleep early but my body heat was killing me that night.I was sweating even though the air con was on.I guess its because of drinking too much red bull lar.I got sick.And today,drank another can.That will be the last for the time being now.At least!

Then,yesterday..hmm,was quite okay lar.Played soccer after school.Guess what?My seluar koyak again!HaHa.Asked mum to sew them back.She made a very cute reaction when I ran down the stairs with the box of needles and my torn pants.HaHa!Luckily it was jut a small hole.Yeah.

So,tomorrow soccer.I'm changing to be much more disciplined now.Getting back to the old me.No smoking.Keep fit.Always energetic.Damn.I'm just trying.I hope it'll be a success.Cause life's like the old one so let's live it that way.

People,if there is a chance,let me sing for one more moment.

Its never over,I knew it.
But we're almost there now.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2