|
|
|
So,I spent the whole afternoon sleeping.I'm seriously feeling fucked up.I feel so weak nd so warm.HaHa.While sleeping,I realised my cat Milo slept on my pillow.That made me woke up.Arrr.But now,I guess I'm feeling better.As soon as I woke up,turned on the radio,and did my hwk.Damn.Only done 1.1 halfway done.Another 3 left uncompleted.Stupid English.Kalao 200 words takper uh.Must write 400.I'm short of ideas.Seriously. But,yeah!!Mum just got back home.Like happy gitu ehk.Of course lar.Mum left home for Johor so early in the morning.I woke up,the house was like damn quiet.Standard lar,kalao die ade pagi2,Nadia da ade sikit quarrel ngn die.HaHa.But today was different. Yesterday went to wedding place of some strangers at Woodlands to chill around.Yeah,Apis ajak,I go lar.We were quite lost about the venue.Like HAHA!Me,stay in Woodlands don't know the flat number,kene kutok sia ngn Im.HaHa.Anyway,overall yesterday was okay.Seeing her cry is like a normal cycle of life you know.Stupid friends.Can you guys just back off?Or is it her that should do so.But I did'nt mean this to some lar.Okay,the one who she was talking on the phone with last night is really a good friend.You did the right thing. Pick some with you. Never take all of them. The hurt of one person is enough. Imagine if you bring a bigger lot, the hurt will of course get bigger. Those people are idiotic dramatic freaks with no life. Or they're just making up life for their own. Leave others alone. Stop whanking around. Friends does NOT EQUAL to family. Don't make decisions up for others. :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |