Saturday, January 5, 2008
6:48 PM
Aite..so,Izhar slept over at my place last night.He was high and just not being himself,so I decided to take him home with me.He slept ever since he stepped into my house.From 5 to the next morning?Yea.He's seriously a pain in the ass.

Then this morning woke up,bathe and went to Causeway Point with Izhar.He bought a Sony Walkman MP3.As soon as he bought them,we went back to my place.Whereby he got changed,and went home to get ready for work.

So,yesterday headed Bestari with Izwann and Hakim.Met Izhar there with Zaki and his friends.So,we bought cigs soon after.That's when the pills started to make its move on Izhar.Hmm,sat around,smoke,laugh,talk.Yea.Entertaining Izhar.Then we headed to Westmall cuz Hakim wanna meet up with Hafiz.Izhar vomited along the way.HAHA!Then we walked around Westmall before Hakim and Hafiz went off.Leaving me and Izwann with Izhar.Lepak for while.Cebai lar.Then,I was the only one willing to take that fucker home.So waited for our bus and Izwann left first.

Aye.So,back to old times.Whereby we give our responses by blogging.Haa.Ok,all I wanted to say is you carry on with your work.I'll study hard for the time being.You still got your friends,so spend your time more with them.You once said through my ears that you would want to have your friends over me.So,you can live without me for the time being.There'll still be a way.As this is the only way we got left.

My late night calls.
Feels like the stars will fall.
My goodbye kisses.
Always ends our day with happiness.

Did I sense your tears each time the moon rises?
Well,I know I've broken my promises.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2