|
|
|
Man,I love it now.2007 holidays were quite okay.Hmm,I was really expecting the holidays to end sooner.When they say our holidays were wasted,well..I'm glad its over.2007's done. Well,2007 is the worst year in my life. I can see people being happy about this year.Almost EVERYONE.Or at least some just say it was fine.But,I had the worst year ever. From being kicked out of the school team. To a horrible gig we had.(Not D'gig eh kental) But we did ended the year happily. On the last day of the year,labelled as *** by the people around us.So what,it was just 2007.And we did started the year being labelled as ***.Stupid people.Called us this shit and you ended up trying to be like us.HaHa!I'm so proud of you geeks. Me & Izzul did'nt manage to watch the fireworks with the rest.We celebrated with unease.Frustratingly.With more things fucking me up that day.Luckily I'm a very calm person. Left some things aside while some things were done between a two.:)We ton around town.With Illya,Irza,Izzul and Sirin.Huda,Erica and Hirah went home.:(HaHa.But we had fun together for that night.A new start.A new beginning.I'm just happy.That's all I can say.Happy. 2008 aye.School coming up.The year of the N's.Let's face it.We've had our fun last year.Now,I hope I don't slack. But Happy New Year people. :)) Wish I could turn back time, to save one's dignity. Wish I could be the first, to teach one things. But I got what I never wanted. Got it complicated. & I was the last before one. I then had to leave everything for one. Even when I had one. I was still best as last. All I can wish for is the opposite. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |