|
|
|
Yesterday went out with old mates. The transport from one place to another was quite adventurous. First went City Hall as Paii want go take his boots.Those leather boots I might say. Then from City Hall we go Harbourfront.I was budget-less!HaHa.They paid my transport for me. Went Vivo to lepak.It was quite cool uh,some more with the weather so chilling.Haa.Get some fresh air at the open space.Then one more joined us.Fucker,he was the first person to teach me to watch those dirty videos.I was laughing like hell sak with him while talking bout that.HaHaHa!Serious crap!! After that,from Harbourfront we set off to Bukit Batok.Wanna play pool there so again,the MRT.Haa.Met one more friend luh before we headed off.He wanted to joined us.So why not. As soon as we reach the Bukit Batok MRT int,there this old man playing guitar at the pathway to the bus int.Well,we wanted to have a stick first luh.Then,jokingly requested for Hotel California.Dude,surprisingly he plays it man!We sang along bebeh.Handed in more cash in the box before we headed off.Big thanks. Then we reached IRC.Played pool.I suck big time!!HaHa.At least I had fun. Yeah,after that,the remaining of us went Mac to makan.Then headed off home. Well,more of blogging next time aye. ![]() :) (edited) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |