Tuesday, December 4, 2007
11:40 PM
Posting time.

At least everything's fine now,at the moment(at least!).

People say my blog cannot see this luh,that luh,now can?

Haa.

Ok,I rushed by finding a proper skin,antam bocai do the template,now stenga jalan.

Lazy!


Well,I had fun with some people for these 2 days.With Ira and siblings and cousins.

Went Vivo yesterday.Alright uh.But then got this one kentalan got fever.Aissss.Then,at the end of the day,was fine.Stupid alien.Anyway,I still love that existing creature no matter what.HAHA!

Hmm,after that,went hospital,go meet who I dono.Just follow.Yeah,it was okay.I was shy.Haa.


Today,Apis ajak me go take her kakak after training.Yeah,I decided to follow luh.So,if can,I want go out with friends,but then once I heard kenet got some problem,I go ahead with Apis.(But just now,kenet went out with Izzul..ouh well.Got told on msn.Ha!)Anyway..Yeah,quite gerek luh layan that mat rep.Aha!(Jangan pao)Hmm,waited for sugar to finish her job.Bought Ice Blended.Aha!My sotong smangat luh seh keje.Nyna poon,mak oii..rajin!Lysa plak,boleh luh.Hyper,mulot machine gun.(No offence!!)HaHa.At first,once we reached Paragon,me nd Is jalan2 around there first luh.(While waiting for her)You owe me an hour ehk sweetheart.Haa.(JK!) Once she s done,we then,went penin.This kid wanna buy something.But wait!!Before that,actually,we go take NeoPrint.Haa!Kekek sak.(Me?NeoPrint..FAAGG!)After that,go lepak somewhere around Penin luh.Was'nt that long,we headed for the bustop.Took bus together.And then antar Lysa wait for her bus once we alighted.Then,the 2 bradeks antar me wait for my bus.Yea bebeh.


Hmm,what else to say?Friends are starting to ask me out the next few days.If my old pal go,then I'll go with you buddies!If he never go,then malas luh aku.

Haa.

Ok luh.Sentosa on the 11th!

Escape next,maybe.....

And wtf,zoo?Haa..nemind.We'll have it on a day..soon k Syahirah.(Izzul too)

K luh.

=)

Learn from your mistakes.
It's never the end.
There's alot that lies ahead.
Dreams are on the chase.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2