Thursday, December 13, 2007
2:11 AM
Hey.

Tired.Sleepy.EXTREMELY HAPPY.Eh..FUN LUH!

Haa.Yeah.Sentosa went unexpectedly fun bebeh.Building an ugly sand castle was..err kinda fun?The best of the day!!K,lame.I was shiok sendiri dat time.With Aisha.HaHa!Serious.I'll kill someone if something happens to it because of that person.Haa!But at the end of it,the castle turned out to be an animal.Fuck!!So did something else.I got buried,and fuckette,I do have sensitive skin.It feels so ticklish when they put sand on me!Till I had to get up with that not so light sand like a despo.Because someone tickled my leg.Haaaaaa!Played games in the water too.Then played soccer on land at the end.Many things luh.Photos.Purposely made ugly faces.HaHa!Love it.

Went makan at Vivo.Lepak at the open space after that.Headed home at 10.30?Yaar.I reached home at 12.45 I think.:))

Nd yeah.Yesterday went towning with da dudes.Haa.The famous foursome.Hmm,well,smoked,take a breather,sit around,talk.Oh,gerek luh kluar!!Haa.Well,I only have one important resolution for next year man.A job!Nd,bout studies?At least pass N's luh.Ok,no more slacking.50-50 time for playtime and studying.

Nd nd,please oh please end 2007 quickly.I wanna start a new for myself.HaHa.Lots of unluckly things happened this year.Yay!!Fuck you luh yay.

Let's welcome the weekends dudes!

Nd one day,we go jalan2 with the girls luh.Haa.

Wait..to sleep or watch ManU face Roma later?Alaa..bye!!



:)) (Edited.)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2