Wednesday, December 19, 2007
11:31 PM
Hey!

Hmm,yesterday went pick her up.Sent her home from work.

Ok,now...I had fun with ma dudes.In fact,I had fun with myself too really.Saw Aim,Ayu,alamak satu lagi luper namer lar,and..Maisarah.HaHa.I'm always the one to realise those people only after they called my name.I'm so silly.Anyway,we went to eat at Marina Square's Kenny Rodgers.So full sak.Ate chicken and lots of stuffs.Then,went to Clarke Quaye.That's when I met Aim and Ayu all along the way.We sat for only minutes at the Riverside.Then headed off to Coffee Bean cuz Illya wanted to buy his Ice Blended.Hantu Coffee Bean.After that,headed to Fort Canning Park.Lepak2.Jalan2.Talk2.Yeah.Then headed for the bustop.Kiwek.Take the first 190.Then alight at the next one,walk all the way back,ran for the next 190.Reason:?.Simple.Many ppl.Like ok2 lar dat many.Thot second one was empty,but was the same story as the first bus man.HaHa.Dejavou.Sial tol.Ok lar.That's all.

It's a new beginning,a new bond.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2