|
|
|
Well,went Airport earlier in the morning at 2.Grandparents go umrah.Left house at 1.30am. Then went makan at Jalan Kayu.Ate prata.Reached there around 3? Yea.Makan2,reached home at 4.30.I went to bed straight. Then,went ETP .(Escape Theme Park) Fuck,fuck,fuck.It was gerek man! Left house around 12.20pm.After I called her. Then meet up with her at the void deck and made our way to Bukit Batok. Met the rest.Fuck!Nobody told me to wear green.HaHa. Anyway,waited for another guy before we headed for Pasir Ris.We jalan2 around Westmall first luh actually. Reached there.Met the rest,ok meet up,pay up,queue up,GO! Haa.Me and Ira had to wait outside sak.The card was so called,tk cukop uh amount pat dlm.So,had to wait while they pandai2 uh. Hmm,3 rides on de pirate ship.Cebai.They vomited,fell unwell.HaHa! After that headed to go makan place.Hmm,food?SUCKS.Lucky I did'nt buy anything.Share with her.Aku jgk yang abeskn. Well,left there around 10?Yea.All kecoh with stupid Man Utd sucks,Liverpool sucks,Chelsea sucks,Arsenal sucks.Amek korang obat.Man U menang man!Saayaaang!Your team kalah bodo!HaHa.Eee bnyk peh sayang.Ceh!No lar.Still do so!HaaaHaaaa! Hmm,then took MRT.I alighted at Bukit Batok.Man,I made her like wtf.I felt abit wrong now.Well,we did'nt alight together.Some had to take LRT uh.Like her lar.I go first. Anyway,meeting again tomoro.:)) Ok.GTG.MANUTD MENANG LUH SEH!!Haaa! Saying goodbye without a kiss felt like it was the end of me. :) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |