Sunday, November 18, 2007
11:28 PM
Well,I reached home at 11 just now.Fuckette,I'm so so tired.Left house at around 5 just now.Went jamming.I went on my own.My friends were nowhere to be seen so I headed on my own.Was the first to arrive.Kenet is one motherfucker who likes to give wrong infos.Fuck sak!Was in a grumpy mood too at first.My throat felt so dry.I remember that day when I got it at first and make a fool of myself on stage 4 days later.But this time,it healed so fast.Must not smoke!!Tapi camne?Nemind luh.At least everything's improving now.I hope.When I thought jamming would suck,I actually had no troubles singing.Okay luh.And they did'nt had a clue I was actually having a trouble.You know they will eventually go SIALAA!SIALAA!.Fuck,Izzul nye trademark luh sape lagi.So kept it to myself.And when I thought of the opposite,I never felt any better!!!HaHa!That's a lesson to be taken into mind.Skali due kali kene da serik uh.Ceh!Cam paham,nati buat lagi.Conferm nyer.Buat bodoh uh.Must take care of my health before that day luh.This week will be fun.I suck man,A LOT!

Hee.Don't I find people's life so so without joy.Poor thing luh.Yeah.Be happy people.You don't need friends to survive.Seriously.Unless you got those like mine?Haa!Race for the future.We'll be there together!!Wee.Sharing dreams.Never about individuals.If about studies,you should be on your own.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2