Friday, November 9, 2007
11:36 PM
Today.I'm just not satisfied.Damn.Training sucks for today.The whole team sucks.Is it just me?So what if those noobs come to every training,they're just ordinary bunch of kids.Dreaming to be good.You know what?They keep on making pathetic lame jokes during training.I'm just so annoyed.I'm known as a stranger due to not attending those trainings.There is no need for coach to give excuses that I've not been attending training,pikir aku ni pemalas nye orang ke pe.Tak datang training tu pasal aku malas nk lari.Stamina low luh katekn.Kalao bole rewind time,kao tengok care aku uh dulu.Babi tol.And that coach should have made a good mindset by saying,"NO ONE'S BIGGER THAN THE TEAM"..and a "FUCK YOU!".Bodoh,team adek2.Pikir ni team bapak korang ke pe sial.Bodo sak.

I'm thinking bout changing CCA man.Soccer's being such a nuisance with these lame kids.Its not like before.When the batch just get serious with training.Why must serious?Because if its about fun,these bunch of kids don't know how to.Worst still,the coach could still entertain them.Arr forget it.See how.Photography club seems to be cool,that's to my point of view.Arr,must make good use of these 2 remaining years.Must make good choices luh with these stupid CCAs.

Yesterday went to Illya's.Train vocals.Ergh,I'm so not use to that voice.Tiring sak.That voice makes me tired.So uncomfortable.To you guys sounds better,but to me,don't know luh.Maybe,more training.Tomorrow Illya's?Anyone?If can luh.

:@

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2