Wednesday, November 28, 2007
7:57 PM
Tired.Miserable.Pain.Hungry.

Haa!Dude,I kinda broke my left hand.Was stepped during that friendly that we got trashed today.I played horribly.But at least that put my mind at ease ever since that November 25th incident.Yeah.I'm all fine now.Looking forward to this Friday.Another game.

I never fail to hurt myself after a game luh.As some says,no pain,no game.So lets play dirty fellas.But today,too bad I was so so weak.HaHa.

So far,I've been getting good rest.Mom had been so good to me ever since that day I got back home.I love life.

I want my friends le!I sound so gay.Ok nvermind.I'm bored.I want to go out.Jamming please!I wanna do something,at least.

Ok,I have made a mindset of getting a job at the start of the year.If can uh.Let's see.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2