Wednesday, November 21, 2007
3:20 PM
Hi.
Changed skin.
BOHHRING!Kan?

Haa.Whatever.

Yesterday,went out with her.
Lepak2.
Ohh my..
She's so so cute.
With that hair.
Plus blurr tired eyes.
Errr..!!

First time keje da banyak complain.
Kental uh!Haa..
Kidding.
Well,sorry u kene balek lambat.Stupid rain.

Hmm,been playing malay songs on the computer today.
Singing along too.Wee!
Otak kao!LAME BODO!
Ahaa.Nevermind luh,at least I'm universal.
Hip-hop is an ok2 luh to me.
But POP s the best bebeh!
Fagg.

Hmm,well,last night mom asked me to look for a job!
WTF.
Serious ke pe?Okay,I'll look for one soon.
Babi,mintak duet peh susah.

Haa.

The weather for today is a shiok2.Hee!
I'm not thinking bout stepping out of this house.
Haa!I'm hungry.Chicken!!Here I come.
& babe says I'm fat!Haa.

K luh,thats all.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2