Thursday, November 22, 2007
9:41 PM
FUCK!!

ASSHOLE..LOST MY WALLET.MY TICKETS ARE GONE!!
Why must it always be something I always look forward to and then strange things happen?!Forget it luh.Got my replacements by using Farid's.I'll pay the $50 if I have to.

I know its a theft.Cause I can assure you that I have it well placed in my pocket.After which some old lady bum into me at the back of my sit.Should be that bitch.Alaa..buat bodo je luh.I.C da gone uh seh.Unexpected luh this things.Stupid of me to not turn back and see what's happening.Da happy bende gini jadi.

K daa.

Went jamming with Izzul and Irza.Willingly wanted to come my house at first and take a straight bus there.Yeah.Everything was perfect.Seriously.After which this happened.

Now,dad got mad at mom.Because of the nagging.Eh fuck luh!!

25th is that number again.Unlucky isnt it?

:@

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2