|
|
|
My apologies. We gained the wrong spotlight. Ain't that great. Sorry to those at Red Bar. We're a waste of your time. Sorry for my language at that one time. Life just gets better and better.Haa!Like fucking real.Fuckette.Another fucked up 25th.I hate when these happens.I'm a bad image of myself for now.I have phobia of critics from the public.Imagine if I saw any one of them that was there last night.I can be embarrass to death. Thanks to everyone that came to support.Especially Ira and Hirah.Thanks for those motivation from you girls.Zhijie too.Ghazi,Azri and Haikal. & Honey,I won't give up on myself for now.There's a lot to prove. Now,let's try to be me.Imitating music is just faking.I'll change my pipes for the better,and them. Inspiration from disaster. I love you. Thanks for being there. You won't see me shed those tears of mine. |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |