Friday, November 2, 2007
12:09 AM
Came back from raya like about half an hour ago.It was seriously a blast really.I had Haikal by my side the whole time.It was such a fuck entertaining him.HaHa.Especially today huh..he was forced to follow us for the last house in Fathi's.I was glad really..got teman!!Tapi Erica raabak uh amek handphone..dat's why he was forced to.HeHe!Today was unexpected luh he came..was suprised really.Yeah great.Pics are uploaded by my friends.I'm sure most know who they are..they're under my links.So if you wanna take a look at it..feel welcome to do so.I just can't be bothered.:)

You know.I had a dream about us.We had a romantically great time.I swear it felt real,it felt like that was the first time after such a while.Held you around my very arms,with that smile of yours,it just made me melt.Just the two of us.But then,at the end of it..something went terribly wrong.I felt like we were being watched.I decided to leave that very place.A very dark alley..I don't know why in such places..there?We got up and walk.As my heart was beating with unease,I walked as fast as we could.As they seem to get nearer,we began running.Chased by a group of strangers.Strong,frightening looking,big men.Holding your hand as tight as I could,you decide to let go of it.You split us up.I know what your plan was..I guess you know its better I find myself out and be safe.Cause I'm capable of that.But as I almost did managed to find myself out.With such a fear that I myself can't bare.As much as watching her scream in danger for her very life.I decided to run my way back in when I saw her being carried away by those group of men.There were more than dozens.When I looked back.But,where did that come from?Sadly,I got caught up in that situation as well.We were held back at a very big house.Not an apartment,nothing such as where we are staying in now.It was a house where the rich lives in.I was pushed aside,in the corridor,with them holding me tightly while I was fighting myself just to reach her.While you were carried away inside,struggling for your own life.It all ends there.Too bad I got my eyes opened.I swear to god it was real!I know it was over.But I just didn't accept that I want it to end that way.This is quite strange really.As I was already awake,I still don't wanna open my eyes.So that I could still be in this.Even if I was to die,we'll die together.Cause love,it stands above my fears.From my very own family,to friends,to you.Cause I don't want to lose you.You're always my last one among all.You know how hard I tried getting my brain back to be in that dream,but frustrated as all that I could get is plain darkness..I only managed to open my eyes,where I see reality.I had to gaze at the ceiling.But I should be glad it was just a dream.I was almost in tears soon after.Still thinking that I actually lost her,forever then.But honey,it was a nightmare.It was not real.Ouh please god.

Please god,I pray for protection.For her.I don't wish something like that to happen.Seeing her get physically hurt,in fear.No one touches her that way.I pray for protection,I know,this brings another message after a while.Cause it has the same feeling as the ones that I used to have.From that dream that actually made me fall for her.That was a year ago.That was the last dream of such feeling.

:{

TBH..I still can't get that out of my head.Wondering what they did inside.That really made me be in such a dilemma till now.I hate those men!HATE!!!

I got my eyes wet now.Typing this,to describe that dream I got.I can't believe I'm saying this but..I MISS YOU.terribly.

I LOVE YOU.

After all,you may be older than me dear Hazirah,but in my world of you,I always exist before you did.Pretending to be years older,I'm still younger in reality.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2