|
|
|
Have not slept,still.Don't know why. Mom and dad had a quite big quarrel about less then 3 hours ago.Yeah. That was scary.Well,quite funny luh as I was laughing in the toilet back then.But then,felt abit sorry. What the hell sak.Dad was really and really2 mad that he dared to hit mom. But sir,you actually even thought me not to hit my own girl. I was so worried that I was on standby in my room just in case. Damn,gotta be bout my wallet.See how terrible it gets now. Can't believe it.This is so so stupid. Now,I feel so down.I need an inspiration on the 25th. I'll do it for pride. Anyway,I've been thinking...ITS JUST A GIG FOR GOODNESS SAKE! But people had been saying that it was a chance that you ever wanted. Now,yayar jek?.. Told ya I need an inspiration. Let me soar. Motivation counts. Please god.Leave my family out of this thing.I'll face the jinx,not them. Desperately want 2007 to be drawn to a close. Everything's heading for the worst.I mean,personally. :s |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |