Monday, October 1, 2007
3:47 PM
Well,let's talk about the weekends first aye.The good part.And then,we'll go on to the bad part.Hmm,basically,Saturday I went out to meet her at Esp.She said wanna go buke together..but I find myself eating alone.HaHa!I meant to buy the burger really.I thought I can finish it,but ate halfway.We were sitting at the stairs in front of Marina Square.Yeah..mat reps should be killed.Fuckingly.After that we went Clarke Quay.Lepak at the site near the tunnel there.Well,I really had a good time with her.HaHa.Dancing,singing,laughing,lying,slapping,pushing,pulling,crap,HA!Then not long later,her cousins came along with their partners and join us.Hmm,we then got up and went to Esplanade.Hmm,we then went off at around 1.Waited for her brother.She wanted to wait for him to finish work..so we waited together.We went off at around 2 by cab and I reached home at 2.30.What a day really.Sunday was abit dull.Sleep the whole day till 4.Oh man!Dad and bro was busy painting the house while I was busy sleeping.HaHa!Tak kejot uhh.Haiyo.Then today,had my English Paper.Compo was well done.Letter writing was okay.Paper 2 was quite okay too.Hmm,well,it all went well but at the end of the day,tired.But after returning the things my classmates kept in my bag,I lost my phone.Oh great!Cool..really.My day can't get any worst.Wanted to inform the teachers about the matter,but no one cares.I'll take full responsibility of my own stuffs.Called mom,asked her to cancel line.I calmed things down.No scolding bebeh.Hais.I'm not one fucking asshole who screams out loud and run around in circles.A smile?That's what I did!HaHaHa.Yeah,let it past.Wanna study?I guess I will soon.Oh man.I'm so not in the mood.But come on,what comes around,goes around.Hey!But I have a feeling maybe this is a prank.Hope it is.Bet not.Who would want to switch off my phone and keep it the whole day and return it the next day?Ha!

:))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2