|
|
|
This week was quite okay.Today and the day before was kinda great really.Except that I spent time sparingly with the crew.Wednesday,I was with Farid the whole day.Lepak with Haris,Taufiq,Nashri.Tangkap spider ngn cicak kt concourse.Aha!!We played soccer before that,had fun.I was with ma old mates before I met them..Amos,Yuuki,Jordan.Yeah,miss those old times kicking the ball with them.HaHaHa!Then today,spent time with Izzul and Illya.Went to his house.I took a cosey nap on his bed.HA!!Then laugh all day long,played the guitar.Then went home.Supposedly I was to attend soccer at first,but the weather suddenly changes my mood.I did asked Amos whether is he in the mood in going for todays' training,but he was'nt too.So,I ran back to Illya at the concourse and then,we went off.Ha!I had to ask first cause I was the one agreeing with them to come for today.YEE!Smangat yer sayer.I don't wanna break promises.HaHa!!It was pouring and the sky was dark luh.That's why.Plus,I don't wanna get all dirty cuz of the mud.What's worst was that I still have my thigh cramps.Ergh!!And yar,went jamming with the guys on Tuesday.Gerek giler babi luh.As usual luh after our sessions,people will be staring at us.I was given the stare.Izzul like to take caution on whoever stared me luh.Ha!!While we were jamming also,some jerks were staring at us and gave us the thumbs up,but!!Those good applauses will eventually turn into provokation.Usual strangers' routines.Fuck with the EMO's.Lameshit. Well..one day each out of these 2 days,spent time with each one of them.Except for kenet.Hais.At least you're happy with your life dude.Yeah.Well..I'm trying to change from now.I'm not forcing myself to make calls from now on aye.I just want to.That night I just knew that would be the right time.Guess it is.I feel kinda shy luh,embarrase sikit.And I hate calls actually because..I'm a boring caller.HA!Well,I don't know if you're disappointed in the way I've been acting lately,I guess you are.Well,let's do something about it aye.I'll do all the work again. Raya was cool.I did'nt know we will be celebrating it like crazy people.HaHa!At least we had fun,I was happy at the end of the day.There I've uploaded the photos.Candids and such.HeHe!2 days of madness and joy.Nd yar,grandma called from Malaysia just now,talked with ibu.Eavesdropping luh ehk,I heard we will be going to Pahang to visit some relatives.That will be cool!Oh yeah.But dad will not be coming.Aww.Well,I'll be counting for that day soon. See ya aye. :)) |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |