Sunday, October 7, 2007
1:19 AM
Well..good morning aye guys.Hais.Life's turning into a misery luh.B'CUZ...Dude!!My mp3..ITS S-P-O-I-L-T!Fuck luh.My lovely thing in the whole wide world seh.Hais.First was my phone.That trash was stolen.Yeah,I'm getting a new one soon.Yea!Hais.Then now,my Starhub Digital Box got spoilt.No TV!Man,no late night shows.Followed by my MP3 luh.Ergh!Now,I'm blogging.Currently drinking hot honey.I just ate a cup of chocolate ice-cream,and drank a cup of creamy chocolate milk.You know,chocolate totally spoils my throat to a maximum extent?What to do seh.Unable to keep it intact for this fasting month.It's tempting okay!!At least no cigarettes.That's a damn "NO".Seriously.I love my voice.So cute.Ouh man,fuck with the self-comment.You're nothing but crap luh boy.Just chat with Izzul like about 3 hours ago.Talked bout some things again.One day,I'll be someone dependable towards you guys huh.Hmm,well,today did nothing.Painted the living room.You know,I painted like with a bad attitude.I got myself dirty without thinking.I just wanted to get the job done.I was doing it alone.When there's paint on the floor,instead of trying to move aside,I sat on it and did the painting on the walls.I got my legs,hands,body dirty!Ergh.I don't know luh.I felt like crying in anger cause I'm kinda frustrated with some stuffs.Fuck my MAID!Its because of her luh.Did'nt set up things properly before I did my painting.Somemore after the painting was done,the TV got spoilt.Ouh great.When I tried to have a relaxing time watching my boyhood club playing Live on TV with my dad and lil bro,that thing went blowed!Kiwek.They won 4-0.What's more exciting was that they fielded young raw talents for that game.Gerard Pique played luh seh!I was waiting for his first Premier League start.Hais.Fuckette.No TV?Then played comp.After I shut it down,my mp3 got spoilt.Kiwek luh.Now,I've switched it one again.A reschedule for my no TV for tonight.

Well,should I call her?I guess she's probably sleeping or just about trying to sleep.I guess she's working or just reached home.Don't know luh.Soon baby,I'll call you.Its been a week.Hais.I said only that I wanted to call you,but I don't know when's the right time.I guess soon will be it.We've not been contacting for 6 days running.Fuck,I want my phone back.Aww,I miss your voice.I miss your laughter.I miss our lame jokes.I miss our nonsensical talks.I miss you.

Welcome to the new stages of life.Not new,I've faced it before.Weee!Too bad I already knew how to fall this time round.Ha!I'm used to that already.

Fuck me someone.I'm fresh.

Nd hey,I wrote something.
Hais.This is what I've been doing to consume time on my loneliest nights.Thinking bout an innocent girl's world.You are beautiful babies,don't exceed that certain extent for something foolish.

A charm one always gets the best jinx,the worst fates
A charm one may be a fatal attraction,an intriguing affliction
Thinking they had the life everyone's been wanting,with the most complicated dates
What more do you have in mind,its just a lethal distraction

Its never a fairytale
You're just on the path of the wrong trail
Run,run,run
Please,you're just too young after what they've done

Its never an enslaving simplicity
Its more an obsessive obscenity
Their world was'nt so right
Sex was always a plight

Virginity was long used
They were taken to abuse
Love was never a reason
Pleasure was their only intention

Get fooled by the fools
You're used as their tools
Your love will just be a game
Before you know it,you'll be in shame
You have dignity,you're never a slave
It's just obscenity,I'm sorry if you're in a daze

Its never an enslaving simplicity
Its more an obsessive obscenity
Their world was'nt so right
Sex was always a plight

Love is much worthless
You're always so speechless
Almost battered to death
That's something you would'nt want to have
Beauty hidden under those scars and bruises
Have dignity,you have options over a dozens
You're worthy over a true man
Who'll take your hands and lead you to the right end

This is'nt a game,it'll be turning into a reality
Babies of a million wonders,don't be bewildered
Just before he came,was'nt there such misery?
As you ponders,you'll soon be enlighten

As,your family & friends,
Hey they're still there
Be brave dearests of mine,
Have courage that's never a crime
Get over it soon,
Look up there,you'll be shining like a new born baby moon
Its never the end,
I have my hands to lend

Its never an enslaving simplicity
Its more an obsessive obscenity
Engagements before a marriage
Does'nt it lead you to a miscarriage
Your world always has its rights
Darkness too has its light

Be brave dearests of mine,
Have courage that's never a crime
Get over it soon,
Look up there,you'll be shining like a new born baby moon
Its never the end,
When I always have my hands to lend


Hmm,fuck matreps and irresponsible men.You're killing every mother's innocent daughter's dignity towards themselves.They're not sex tools.They have their rights.A disgrace towards our race and tradition.We're always regarded to be living in a world of obscenity.Forced marriages to cover up shame.You've caused so much sins.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2