Thursday, October 11, 2007
1:53 PM
Just woke up from sleep.I still need another 12 hours of sleep.;) Hmm,yesterday went out with ma dudes.Yeah.Went town first,kenet want to buy some accessories.Then,went Penin as Illya wanna buy his guitar.Wah seh!Hmm,then we headed to Boat Quay to jam.Higinia bebeh!HeHe.After that,went break fast at KFC.Soon after,we sat around at Esplanade and then next Boat Quay.I reached home at 10.45.Dude,I was almost dead in the 190 bus man.Rushed ma way out to alight as I need to take 187 after that.Due to not sleeping the whole of Tuesday night luh.I have a paper the next day even!!Plan to study,but did'nt.Ouh great.Retain?I hope ma year does'nt get any worst.2 more days till raya.Can't wait.I kinda feel like not in the mood.I don't care much on money now.But,it's ma relatives.I HATE them!Seriously.I just wish I can meet my father's side.But my mother's side is like fuck luh.I only have one side of the family to celebrate every year.To be honest,they're still nice people,I do like them,but some things are meant to be in hatred.Hais.Why do they think I'm one of the spoilt brats that they see every day in the neighbourhood?

Hmm,still its already more than a week since I've contacted her.I wanted to call yesterday,but I was dead under that pillow.Ergh.I don't know what to say.Guilty and embarrassed.What kind of guy am I.I suck.Kids stuff,seriously.I'm another one of her life.

:s

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2