|
|
|
My computer is safely running now.I'm so happy.But my MSN Live is so dead.I'm starting to use MSN Web instead.I've replaced Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet Explorer.Aite,I know I'm slow in case some already used it.But Firefox is so fucking ANNOYING LUH!Maybe I'm not yet used to it. 2008 is coming.I just can't wait.I wanna start a new.I just wish 2007 does'nt exist.But too bad,its already in my History list.No way it is possible of being deleted.School's out..summer's here again.I wanna make this the best time of the year.This is what I got left.I wanna play football.I wanna sing.I wanna entertain.I want all that I could get!Nothing taste as sweet as what I can't have.Now this is my chance. From Illya to Irza.You know we're maturing so much now.Call us immature or whatever you people wanna say.Call us childish,emotionless.When the going gets tough,from each one of these guys that resolves around me,you know how much tears these guys have let it run?I still can't imagine these guys actually did so.I finally realised,they've totally matured alot.From our playful times,now to the painful times.We've changed alot,thats to my point of view,I can't deny that,but you could.I know some would arguably deny what I've said.They've hurt you alot kan?Yeah.I got that. From the annoying batch of kids,to the guys some people and even strangers adores. Well,somebody's leaving us now.Soon,that is.Can't I ever wish that 2008's will come and save us.Everything just gets tougher as the year's coming to a close.A friend has to be very far apart from us soon.I won't pray for anything to happen for your dad's job offer dude.Izzul,please ehk..let it be.You can't always be selfish.You know how hard his dad had to work for that ever since he was a kid?Hais.Takya nk doa2 tao..I know you always do so.But please,let it be.It all depends on a miracle.As to me,I believe more in miracles.That's what I used to,in fact.Saudi Arabia is a very distanced country he has to leave us for.How I wish life would be great for us all.But a separation is so unlucky.I know,something cannot be done. He needs to be with his beloved from now on.I'm gonna let him and her be.Have the best times you guys could ever have.Well,you know how hard it was for me to let go of your hand during the time you told me that.When it was meant to be a goodbye,but in the end,it was a hard one.But I know I just had to,I was in a race against time.I felt worried bout your safety.Sending you guys home.When I know,it was my turn to worry bout myself.Strangers gave me weird stares in the bus when I was on my own this time.My eyes were filled with fear and,confusion.Mark that post,it was a race against time. & dear.As 2007 is heading for the worst,and to a close,I just hope what I've been imagining all this while does'nt come true.Thinking that I will lose you as the fact I've been losing everything that I thought I could hold on.From getting kicked out from the school soccer team..to a disastrous time on stage due to passion and desire. I'm sorry if all my actions hurt you.I miss you. There's no benefit in calling you.All you get is silence.I'm sorry if all I can give is nothing.I guess I'm just a waste of time.I can't argue anymore if you need to contact with other guys.Go ahead.Maybe they can give something for me.I guess what I'm saying now is just plain stupid.When its supposed to be the opposite.I don't know,in this tale,I'm the lady,she's the guy.Yeah. Seeing my friends with their very own,it only brings out the jealousy in me.Just wish I was just like them.Even though they thought that I'm just going to far in treating you like that,I just gave a damn.Didn't even look at your face when I was just distances away.Forcing me to go to you when I just intended to change the subject. Your words still run through my ears.Friends will always be there for you.I guess you do have them by your side.Aite,yeah,I guess they still do.I'll sit right at the end of that corner,thinking that all I need is myself again. Anyway,good luck with your O's. I love you.You know,this is all that I got left.As we rarely meet.So,take my words this time.Since I can't show you my love right now. :] |
Information
Layout: Northern DownpourBrowser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800 About
Illya AceMira Mus Shasha Yanee Tagboard
Credits
Layout: tuesdaynightResources: 1 2 |