Friday, October 5, 2007
1:55 PM
I just got up from a short nap.I'm still tired,I should be on that bed lying still but I'm so desperate to use this comp really.Ha!Well,my brother came knocking on the door.I was quite pissed sak.HaHa!But in the end,felt glad.Cause I finally got to use the comp.Yeah.Strange and weird is what I should describe my condition as nowadays.Headaches,body aches,breathing difficulties.Ergh.I'm a healthy kid!What the fuck is this?I even experienced this while I was having my papers.And somethings' been bothering me all this while.Hais.From that father and son conversation I had.After 15 years.Your past were treasured.Hais.Things happened at a wrong timing.But this is no new obstacle I have to face.I've already learnt how to fall when I'm down.Well,exams are like yaya really.When these things meant alot to me than my papers.Without studying,strangely,I managed to do them.As I've said tao,I've learnt how to fall.That means I don't feel so down and tend to leave my exams out just like that.Anyway,the papers were did with satisfaction luh.Maths was known to be a big fuck,but seem small in the end.Humanities was quite okay.And I did'nt study for that too!I did said I had intentions of sleeping for the paper,but something pulled me back.I did it.HaHa to those people who really marked my words,you saw me doing in the end huh.HaHaHa!Zhijie.Aiyo.I will be happy if I managed to get at least 40 for my maths overall.As I've been getting one digit numbers for my tests!That will be a great achievement.What more?I did'nt even spent my time studying tao.HaHaHa!Science is so dead.Humanities too.But,I hate to press the panic button.Not yet,never!I never panic my whole life.Now that is a reputation to be known for.I'm not a kiasu and kanchong arse.Hais.Let's hope I'll do my best for all this.

Erm babe?Sorry if what I'm doing now hurts you.Seriously.

That post was about my dad's past.In case some wanna know.

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2