Tuesday, October 30, 2007
3:04 AM
Basically,I can't sleep.And..I managed to learn 5 basic guitar chords!!!Wee!It took me one whole day man.I used the comp and made self-studies on the guitar.From youtube in search for covers,to ultimate-guitar in search of simple songs.I guess my tuning sucks.It does'nt sound right according to the song.IZZUL!!Help?HaHa.He's willing to do so for me.I know.Well,I got my touches in the strumming just now.After watching TV with ma dad.When it's already exactly at 2 am.Ran up to my room,wanted to go to bed,but looking at that guitar was such a pain.I know I have to get my head on those chords.Pheew..got it right now.You know,emotions is the key of making good music.That's the success of writing songs.As for Teddy Geiger..HaHa!I love his music.Seriously.From the guitars,to the drums.From the violins to the piano.Wee..talent dok.Well,there's only one reason in why I wanted to play the guitar now.As I should have followed my friends by then.They're just a level away now.I wanted to make my own music.My own lyrics.Express emotions.Passion.It all takes patience.I first gave up on this shit every now and then,but now..yeah..patience.And always have an inspiration to make it a success.

But I'm still desperate for a Piano.Firstly,at least a piano class would do.A keyboard with multiple settings with that Piano sound with,that would be good.:))

Hey!You totally made my jaw dropped to the floor.Haa!After reading that post of yours..my previous post has nothing to do with that post of yours luh.It's just me expressing things out.So many things had been kept in silence and unexplained since I've been away.From my friends,to you.Alaamak.I didn't took notice of that History tingy or whatsoever.I read it and done.Don't bother.Your problem,is yours to keep.I won't try doing anything.Forget it luh.What you think of that post,up to you.

Later raya ehk.Haa!Must sleep.Then tomorrow..a session with Irosen.Wee!Anyway,yeah..I gotta watch some real music again.I'm so addicted to it.

I'm still in love with you.If you still have thrust in these few words.My actions are nowhere close to it now.But you know I always do aye in the past.

:D

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2