Tuesday, October 2, 2007
9:33 PM
Another night
Another song
I started life in a different way
I need god to lead me to the right way

The secrets had been revealed
After 15 years silently hid
I will try to take it back
Searching in every single deck
This may never be a good move
But its too late,everything just changes my mood

That past has started bothering me
Soon it will still be set free
But for now,its a mystery
What should I do?I won't let it be
Part of my blood,they're apart from my life
A terrible past it may be,but it's too late after it came by

It's getting over my head
Something just gotta be to my aid
Only god could explain it all
But I know,I will eventually fall
On my own,I'm too weak to be standing tall
Impossible even with a miracle's call

A past of broken hearts with full of lies
Once dead,it was brought back to life
Her love for him was only a game
Her tricks were never under tame
Innocence never made justice
Now this just gave me another twist
I've learn how to fall after those hard times
This is'nt a suprise even if it had crossed the line

The secrets had been revealed
After 15 years silently hid
I will try to take it back
Searching in every single deck
This may never be a good move
But its too late,everything just changes my mood

Who and where are you?
You caused me curiousity for now too
Please god,give me signs of a whisper through my ears
She's something to my life,but she's not that near
I know this can't be true
After what she did,she's giving me the blue
I know everything will have to last
It will still be known as a bad past
6 years had been through,I was brought into this world
From a different shell,I was'nt known to be her precious pearl

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2