Tuesday, September 4, 2007
7:09 PM
Yesterday morning was just stupid.I lost my consent form for my F&N class and just went to school not knowing the right exact time for it.WTF man!Almost stepped into school before I met up with some friends at a nearby void deck.And they said that the lesson s ending soon.Ergh!I was like so the fucking blurr luh seh.Then saw Fathi,shouted his name and asked him where he's heading.So,I followed him back home.Before that,we bought breakfast at a nearby coffeeshop.Blanje aku luh seh.HaHa.Thanks dude.Hmm,then learn some basic guitaring from him.Finally,I was fucking happy just because I managed to pass that basic fingering.Wooooh!Yeah,its pathetic.While just lying on his couch,Izzul called.He asked me whether I wanna go Illya's house.So,I said why not luh.I left the place even though its still raining heavily.Run to the nearest bustop.Then met Izzul at CCK int.We then took a bus to Illya's place.Well,while we're just doing our own business,my phone started beeping.Unexpectedly,its the UAB tingy.We're the first to go into the top 10 bebeh.C'mon,here we come for the cash.But its so stupid man,we have a rehearsel at Clarke Quay tomorrow at 4.Hais.Seriously dumb man.Hmm,after talking on the phone with the caller,I told Izzul and he contacted the other 2 about this.Kenet and Farid.Well,after all this,we then planned to ton at Illya's.I went back home with Izzul while Illya went to church for this gig luh.We then met him at Westmall at around 9.30.Bought coffee from coffeebean,of course.Then we smuggled it into the bus.HaHa.We then headed for the park near Illya's house and have a long chat.Yeah,it was cool really.After that,went his house back and sleep.HaHa!I was the first to sleep,so that's all I can say.HoHo.Hmm,then this morning woke up.Left the place at 12pm.Contacted her and then lepak with her for awhile just now.Yeah,then met up with her friends and went home.


Now,I'm not in the mood to blog.I forced myself to.Some stories are never to be told.Just plain lazy.

:)

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2