Wooh.Home-made chicken rice huh.Dad did the dish.Yeah,I only ate about one bowl of the rice.Senang kenyang sak.Wooui.Today only eat abit.HaHa!Hmm,well,today P.E played frisbie.Cm ne nk spell?Aha!Tiring siot.I know,its all about throwing that round thing,but understand abit luh..I love to run.Ha!Worst still was the sun's heat.Oouh.But guess what?I may be dying for a drink,but its great I finally made it for the day.Cm survivor.Sume da buke after P.E.Only left with me,Haikal nd Azri.HaHa!Azri tk maen pape.Haikal and me was too kind to be patient enough.Anyway,after school,went outside of school to sit around.Lepak2 luh katekn.Yeah.Me,Izzul,Illya and kenet.Listen to our recordings.HaHa!Funny sak.Oink,oink!!HaHaHa.We also talked alot.Especially me.You know when I'm trying to save my day from something,today's reason was of thirst,I do things to entertain myself?But also annoys others?Ha!And we also talked about the band again.Weee!Dude,I did'nt know we already have fans.Fuckingly.Irosen.Yeah?!;p Soon after,Syahirah and Huda came.Sat2 for awhile and we all brambos by 5 I think.Well..before 5 luh.HeHe!
Orytes dear dudes and babes.I wanna sleep..bebeh!!Yeah..my pillow s giving me the sign that I should lie my head on dear her.
:))
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800