Well,finally I'm back home again.Hmm,it feels like I was'nt around for days but actually,it's just for a day.Ha!Saturday afternoon went to Izzul's house first.As the ones that were available at that time were only the two of us.The rest all DEAD.Paitao.Wanted to go shop at Plaza Singapura and Peninsula before we ton at Illya's house.But well..Illya did'nt pick up my call,Irza struck with fever,Farid went missing..but found him in the end.HaHa!Hmm,well..we managed to make it as a group luh at the end.We met Farid at Lot 1 with Haris.Then came Illya,he was late because he was sleeping and handphone was off.Then when that was the only remaining numbers who could make it,we went to Plaza Singapura and then Penin.Hmm,Izzul was looking for a drumstick.And Farid was shopping for plain black tees.After that,went Penin as Illya wanted to buy a new pair of black pants.It was meant to be a bell bottom but he altered it at a taylor.Damn!Wrong shop,it costs 8 bucks when the right shop only costs 3!Aniway,after that,we went jalan2 around.End up at Fort Caning park.HaHa.Quite cool really.There was this wedding and there were live performances of this band.Don't know luh..maybe its just a band for hire with weddings only.Yeah..I guess so.Hmm,then we met Zuhaili at CCK int before we finally go to Illya's place to ton.That night,we went out to Yew T Park.Then,we lepak and played fire at this one playground luh.Kinda like a maze really.Yeah..we campfire luh bodoh.HoHo!Playing with the fire were me,Farid,Illya and Haris.Zuhaili had a sudden fever.But with a different meaning really.Its more like something bothered him alot.You know,when GHOSTS strike!HaHa.K shuddup.That was lame.Den Izzul was busy talking to Syahirah.HaHa!Hmm,by 2,I think,we went back to Illya's house.Wanted to sleep.But dude!I swear man,that was the most uncomfortable night ever.Seriously,I experience weird stuffs.First wanted to sleep,but someone kept creating troubles till I intend to sleep in the living room with Illya.Then,all this things began.And I almost felt like crying,not because I was frighten,but to my kind of explanation,it has the most pleasant feeling ever.I felt like I was being pampered.And felt safe because of someone.It may not exist.As I was being watched by some spirits outside the house.And I'm serious when I say this.Ok,that's all I can say.We did'nt slept the whole night.We were kinda bothered alot.I was kinda being watched all the time.Farid said that to me.Man,spooky luh..brrrr.And it was me who stupidly started all this stupidity.Ergh!K nvrmind.Forget bout that night.Then we only managed to sleep for only 2 hours or so before we go to Cineleisure.I have to say,I had a great time dancing and air vocalling on stage.Seriously.It's okay if we lost.Something good hit us.Leroy was so kind and,he had always been with us since the first day we met him..till he now wanted to keep in touch with us in sponsoring gigs and maybe shows.Even though we lost,he know luh..we can still have something to do with music.Finally!Money is not something we'll want,it was our dreams..trying to keep it alive.It paid off finally.Well anyway,after the show,we went LJS as the girls wanted to eat and then we set foot for home sweet home!
That's today.I'm kinda lost but I'll be okay really.
;)
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800