Well..today was fine but has a little bit of spark in it.HaHa.School I guess was forgettable luh.Sucks as usual,so,I prefer not remembering what I did in school just now.Bullied a kid that totally has no manners.Does that matters?Naah.Well,after school went home straight.Dude,I did'nt know my files were so heavy.Sucks.Carrying such a big bag from school.Err.Tomorrow's da most fucked up paper yet.I hate malay language paper.Seriously.I don't even understand the instructions given.Yeah,I may know how to talk malay but the meaning is sometimes what makes me feel kinda stupid.I'm less than an average.Seriously.I'm dumb.Nd I'm embarrase about that man.FUCKINGLY.Hmm,guess she's graduating huh.Well,its been great knowing ya.But I hope,oh baby,just wish man,if we see ourselves coincidently outside in the near future,don't treat me like I'm a nobody to you.Seriously.I'll kick the nearest object in sight if I have to.Even if its an old man selling tissues.Ha!Yeah,I've been treated like a nobody everytime I'm in sight.YAY!It feels fuckingly stupidly when others think differently bout us.Oh what the hell man.Well,enough talking bout dis.I'll miss you bebeh.Happy graduating.Don't be too nice to de guys you will know,once you do,lagi prasan luh dorang.Baek sangat..nd where will the attention towards me go?Them..I guess.HaHa!I guess that's what happen ryte during those temporary silence.You got ur tyme spent.Wee!Anyway,just came back home from studying.Yeah.Equal time of eating and de studying.Oh so sucks.Went to the Woodlands Regional Library a while ago.We were meeting at a much later time.There was me.Z square.izZul and Zulhaili.
Anyway,I wanna go to bed.
Tomorrow's MALAY PAPER.Cm tnk dtg.Taek uhh.
:))
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800