Friday, September 21, 2007
2:20 PM
Well..tired.Almost slept the whole day in school.I was quite annoyed by people's curiousity about me!I just don't get enough sleep.I'm not stress or sick.Damn!Fuckingly!!Hais.HaHa.Yesterday went out with my classmates.HaHa!There were only the four of us.Hakim,Izhar,Zaki and me luh.Supposedly was to meet at 5 but all came after 5.30 anyway.Ha!Zaki was the latest.Waited for him at McCafe.Peh lmbat.Sampai dlm kol 6.40.Then,I drank the coffee there to break fast.Free luh seh.Hmm,then around 7.30..went Taka to go eat.At Seoul Garden.Ha!Puas hati luh seh.102 bucks.Budget up.Hakim and me took out the most.I guess we paid 40-60 bucks each.The rest 20.We took an hour to eat.HaHa!Happening luh seh.We dared each other to eat sushi with wasabi.Puui!Peh sial rase die.Bluek!!Hakim's facial expression was the fuckest.Tk phm diam.HaHa!Then,after eating our ice-cream we went lepak for minutes and off to play pool.We played like around 2 hours like that.I think,more than that luh.Was fun luh.Wee!Well,enjoy now,suffer later.Ergh!After that,the operation hours for our transport was over.Missed last train.Last bus say bye-bye.Ergh.So,we go ton the night at Youth Park.Well,the others were really having an uneasy time not going back home.But come on,face the music later.It'll be done soon.Yeah.Then,Hakim nd Izhar started to be like monkeys.Jump here,jump there.Aha!Peh active.Well,then for the night we took a walk around town.Well,not long later,Hakim wanted to walk home.Ergh!Bueh uh member.Ha!Then left the 3 of us.Me nd Zake managed to get a 30 minutes sleep and then we went off to Mac.Ha!Dude!!Prostitutes bebeh.Not bad huh.HaHa!Then,after having our drink there,we walk to the MRT station.We went on our seperate ways.I reached home at 6.50 and left at 7.15 later.School!!HaHa.Peh bodoh.Kan satu ari tido kt skolah.Well,now I'm home anyway.



:))

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2