Well..just had dinner with my family.My sister was a real damn nuisance.HaHa.Fucking joker.Anyway,last Friday was ok.After school went home straight.Hmm,dad returned me the 50 bucks he borrowed.And I asked for an additional 20 to go jamming,and he generously gave me 50!Ouh dude.That was so cool man.I got big bucks!!Again!HaHa.Anyway,blanja the guys jamming.They paid only 4 bucks and I paid the rest.Yeah.Hmm,ouh man..UAB was cool luh seh.I was appreciated and congratulated by the staff.Again.HaHa!Shaked hands.HeHe.After jamming,went to meet her.Wanted to break fast together,but dude..I was late man.Ouh so the fucking sorry.Fuckingly.She had to wait for about an hour for me to come.Fucking 985.Ergh.Made me lose my appetite summore.I was not that hungry to eat but just wanted to fill my empty stomach with something.Ergh.I was so shy to eat alone.She did'nt eat.Even my tomato came flying out from my plate.HaHa!Self confidence low.Ouh lmao.After that,went Limbang park to sit around and then sent her home.Saturday was okay.I did some studying.It was a good one as what I've studied went into my brain.Yeah!Hmm,then today.All I did was nothing.Sleep,played game,and comp.That's all.
Well!Tomorrow have F&N practical.I'm so not in the mood.Hope tomorrow can change me abit.
:)
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800