Well..today did nothing much.Came school,first 3 periods sleep.No lesson.Sume tido mati.HaHa!Well,then after school went Lot 1 with I3(I cube).Irfan,Illya,Irza.Tu kenet belen luh.HaHa!Jk2.Hmm,had lunch at LJS.Haiyo.I forced myself to eat the remaining food seh cause its kinda like a waste of money if I just leave it.HaHa!Tahu pon jimat.HoHo!Then went upstairs and kenet bought a cute Pooh for Afiqah.Dude,we look like gays man in going into that shop.Argh!!I can cry in embarrasement.Then,we headed to CCK park to sit around for awhile.Then suddenly met Izzul at one pondok.Ingatkn mane nyer matrep nga lepak..then finally,its him.Spending time with his lovely.HaHa.Less than an hour later,kenet and Illya accompanied me to the new 925 bustop.Well,as soon as the bus came,and when I step into the bus,that fucking driver starting talking shit at me.Well..gave a good response with something polite.Hais.I'm so not in the mood.
Today's plain.Tomorrow will be better.I guess?F&N practical seh!!
:)
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800